Title Processor/ Customer Service
500 City Parkway W Sn Bernrdno, CA 92408 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate administrative opportunity as a Title Processor/ Customer Service to provide customer service, prepare property reports, and assist with open order, data entry, and preparing files for recording in San Bernardo, CA.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Title Processor/ Customer Service:
- Open title orders and update the system with lender information.
- Preparing property reports and doing property research to support sales reps and their customer requests.
- Provide telephone and email customer service to follow up and answer questions on title issues.
- Abstract title documents, run date down searches, and prepare files for recording.
- Providing detailed follow up to ensure timely completion of tasks.
Qualifications and Skills for a Title Processor/ Customer Service:
- 2+ years of experience processing title documents and data entry
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks accurately (attention to detail)
- Proficient with industry software including Datatree, Datatrace, Titlepoint
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced/ multitasking environment which requires good time management skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.