Title Customer Service / Document Processor
2411 W La Palma Avenue Anaheim, CA 92801 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Title Customer Service/Document Processor in Anaheim CA.
This position offers motivated candidates with 1 year+ experience to use their skills and experience processing title insurance for real estate transactions and providing outstanding customer service to clients.
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
Responsibilities for a Customer Service/ Document Processor will include:
- Uploading documents, order data entry, formatting word documents to process title commitment requests.
- Scanning and uploading documents and records to an electronic storage system.
- Uploading completed files to internet portals and preparing them for email delivery.
- Maintaining quality control to ensure work accuracy and timely delivery.
- Providing customer service by phone, or email and assisting to resolve questions and information as needed.
Required Skills and Experience for a Customer Service/ Document Processor:
- 1-3 years of hands-on office experience in the title, escrow, mortgage, or other real estate related industry is required for this position.
- Proficient data entry and keyboard skills, with commitment to accuracy.
- Computer savvy. Intermediate excel and word, able to save, upload, and format files and documents.
- Experience scanning/imaging files and retrieving documents.
- Attention to detail, organized, accurate and efficient.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to professionally follow up on requests and resolve issues.
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For TWENTY years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.