Senior Escrow Officer / Escrow Manager
2101 Rosecrans Avenue El Segundo, CA 90245 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries. We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Escrow Officer/Branch Manager for an immediate opening working with an affiliated real office on primarily sale transaction s at a busy, established escrow office in El Segundo, CA.
The ideal candidate will bring 7+ years of escrow experience, including experience running a desk and leading a team.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Sr. Escrow Officer/Branch Manager:
- Cover and manage all aspects of the desk, as well as escrow transactions
- Establish new escrow accounts.
- Open, process, close and fund escrow accounts in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure a high level of client service level compliant with industry guidelines and company standards.
- Lead team to execute with excellence and communicate professionally with colleagues, clients and management.
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
Qualifications for a Sr. Escrow Officer:
- 7+ years minimum experience in escrow, with demonstrated success as an escrow officer, running a desk and leading a team
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Flexibility and dependability
- Proven decision making skills
- Polished and professional presentation and demonstrated ability to present services to real estate companies
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty one years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.