Real Estate Administrative Coordinator
500 E Esplanade Dr Oxnard, CA 93036
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an Administrative Coordinator for a real estate office in Oxnard, CA. *Direct Hire opportunity for the right candidate*
The Administrative Coordinator plays a valuable role in supporting the firm's team and servicing the firm's clients. This dynamic real estate company needs a strong administrative professional to support the real estate agents and brokers while maintaining and supporting the office operations.
This position offers an office professional or recent grad with 1-3 years of experience and familiarity with the real estate industry. This is an unique opportunity to apply marketing and organizational skills to gain diverse, hands-on experience in a positive and highly professional culture.
Responsibilities and Duties as an Administrative Coordinator:
- Coordinating with other team members and vendors.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Responding to email correspondence, calendaring meetings, and coordinating events.
- Assisting with office administrative duties including answering phones, distributing mail, data entry to update databases, and maintain client and agent records.
- Collaborate to create and maintain social media postings on Facebook, website updates and postings, Constant Contact newsletters and campaigns.
- Managing and updating client database, tracking systems, and reports.
- Assisting the Management Team with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed.
Qualifications and Skills for an Administrative Coordinator:
- 1-3 years of experience in an admin or coordinating role in a professional office; legal, title, escrow, mortgage, insurance, real estate related experience preferred.
- Tech savvy; strong Word and Excel skills, working knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Mac experience.
- Social media savvy, with good working knowledge of professional use of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.
- Proven writing, proofreading and grammar skills a must.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to create and maintain files, images, flyers, spreadsheet reports, in a variety of software programs.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated success in a support role delivering above and beyond client service.
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude.
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career.
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.