6908 Indiana Ave Riverside, CA 92506 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an administrative opportunity for a Title Payoff Processor in a busy title company in Riverside, CA.
The ideal candidate will bring 2-5 years of related accounting, clerical, and mortgage payoff experience to this growth-oriented position.
The Title Payoff Processor's responsibilities will include:
- Calculating payoff figures for interest, penalties, taxes and balance due on mortgage loans.
- Inputting wire transfer payments and receipting in payments received.
- Processing invoices, coding, and data entry for accounts payable.
Required Skills and Experience for a Title Payoff Processor:
- HS degree required, AA or accounting classes desired
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Computer literate with custom accounting systems, QuickBooks or similar experience
- Experience scanning and maintaining electronic records
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and competency working with numbers
- Excellent customer service skills, including good follow-up skills and the ability to problem solve and resolve issues for customers
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty one years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.