Leasing/ Marketing Coordinator
18066 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA 91316 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Leasing/ Marketing Coordinator, in Encino, CA.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Leasing/ Marketing Coordinator:
- Coordinating with the Property Supervisors and ensuring a series of tasks are completed (move-in/move-out reports etc).
- Creating advertisements, writing verbiage, and listing vacant apartments for rent through our systems.
- Editing listing photos using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Vetting applications using a strict set of guidelines. Researching income documents and running credit/background checks. Sending approval or denial letters.
- Generating leases, and electronically moving in tenants using Appfolio software.
- Generating rent increases and writing letters.
Qualifications and Skills for a Leasing/ Marketing Coordinator:
- Must be proficient with the following software: Appfolio, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Must be proficient in all steps leasing, from Tenant Move-Out to Tenant Move-In
- Must have some photo editing ability (Preferred)
- Must have excellent creative writing ability.
- Extremely detailed, and extremely organized is a must for this job.
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.