Jr. Processor - Mortgage and Escrow
100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
A Team Staffing, Southern California's local specialists in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing has an immediate opening for a multitasking and professional Jr. Processor to provide customer service and coordinate real estate signings and closing documents in Thousand Oaks, CA. Our client is a leading real estate company and is looking for a service minded individual with a commitment to building client relationships.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and is an excellent opportunity for a long term and stable position where you can use a variety of customer service, and administrative skills in a fast paced and team oriented office.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Jr. Processor:
- Offering excellent and prompt service in person and by phone to external and internal clients
- Handling busy phones and client email requests, applying excellent written and verbal communication
- Maintaining records and ensuring efficient follow up to provide detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- Data Entry, preparing letters and packages for clients
- Assisting other departments with projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skills for a Jr. Processor:
- A track record of 1+ years or more working success in an administrative role in a professional office setting. Exposure to escrow, mortgage, title or related real estate industries is preferred.
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- Good typing skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to think and act quickly, and the confidence to take initiative and make sound independent decisions
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For nineteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.