Front Desk/ Customer Service- Real Estate
1403 N Tustin Avenue Santa Ana, CA 92705 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Front Desk/ Customer Service Coordinator at a real estate office in Santa Ana, CA.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and is an excellent opportunity for a long term and stable position where you can use a variety of customer service and administrative skills in a fast paced and team oriented office.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Front Desk Coordinator:
- Front Desk, in person and phone customer service, meet/greet clients
- Customer service for property management clients to identify and resolve tenant issues
- Maintaining and updating website, CRM, MLS, and other systems
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials, listing packages, flyers
- Data entry for accounts payable, accounts receivable and preparing bank deposits
- Supporting sales agents as needed
Qualifications and Skills for a Front Desk Coordinator:
- HS Diploma and 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of real estate terminology and documents desirable
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by telephone
- Good attention to detail
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty one years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.