14235 Ventura Blvd Van Nuys, CA 91423 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an Escrow Assistant to be a contributing team member to a 3 person unit for a busy escrow office in Van Nuys, CA.
Candidate will have some related refi residential file experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and build on their skills and knowledge to grow in their professional escrow career.
Responsibilities and Duties as an Escrow Assistant:
- Opening new escrow transactions and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Completing real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Preparing transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completing closing packages by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements.
Qualifications for an Escrow Assistant:
- 1+ years recent escrow experience, handling sales files
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient, Qualia or Streamline desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills: written, telephone and in person
- Commitment to excellent client service and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless escrow processes
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.