Escrow Assistant/Front Desk Customer Service
3 First American Way Costa Mesa, CA 92707 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an Escrow Assistant /Front Desk to be a contributing team member to the smooth operations of the escrow division of a leading independent escrow company in Costa Mesa, CA
Candidate will have 1+yrs related real estate experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and build on their skills and knowledge to grow in their professional escrow career.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing in person and phone customer service to clients, and internal departments, meeting/greeting and resolving inquiries, questions and issues.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, ordering supplies, assisting new hire onboarding and set up, updating and maintaining internal company reporting, preparing meeting rooms, and assisting the Office Manager as needed.
- Responsible to sort, deliver daily mail. Data entry/scanning and uploading documents to the electronic filing system. Preparing documents and packages for outgoing mail.
- Assisting the title and escrow departments with preparing opening/closing files, preparing client packages, preparing reporting, banking and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- 1+ years recent customer service experience; real estate, banking, insurance, legal office and related customer service office experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient, Qualia or Streamline desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills: written, telephone and in person
- Commitment to excellent client service and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless escrow processes
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.