Escrow Assistant / Customer Service
18066 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA 91316
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Customer Service/ Escrow Assistant to professionally manage the busy front desk of an escrow office in Encino, CA.
Candidate will have some related real estate experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and build on their skills and knowledge to grow in their professional escrow career.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Customer Service/ Escrow Assistant:
- Answering phones; providing customer service and administrative support as needed; Assist with mail.
- Opening new escrow transactions and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Preparing opening packages by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Assisting with data entry; uploading and scanning documents; and auditing and reviewing packages for completeness and accuracy.
Qualifications for a Customer Service/ Escrow Assistant:
- 1+ years recent escrow experience, handling sales files
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient, Qualia, RBJ, or Streamline desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills: written, telephone and in person
- Commitment to excellent client service and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless escrow processes
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For nineteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.