Escrow Assistant- Commercial
Los Angeles, CA 90012 US
A Team Staffing is Southern California's local staffing agency specializing in the real estate industry. We are currently searching for an experienced Commercial Escrow Assistant who is looking to advance their career on a commercial desk in Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
The ideal candidate will have solid commercial file experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and build on their skills and knowledge to grow in their professional escrow career.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Commercial Escrow Assistant:
- Play a key role working as part of a team on a busy Commercial Escrow desk
- Provide customer service and administrative support for escrow closings
- Open orders, prepare closing statements and prepare documents for closings
- Communicate requirements to all parties on the transactions, obtain and audit documents for closing
- Provide detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service, exceeding clients' expectations of responsiveness and service, while using your follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that escrows close seamlessly and on time
Qualifications for a Commercial Escrow Assistant:
- 3 years+ residential escrow experience, with at least 2 years recent experience in a commercial Escrow Assistant role
- A service-oriented mindset and a commitment to exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.