Document Processor - Real Estate
1810 S State College Blvd Anaheim, CA 92805
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Title and Escrow Real Estate Document Processor to be a contributing team member for a national leading real estate company in Anaheim, CA.
The ideal candidate will have residential file experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and grow in their professional title and escrow career.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Document Processor:
- Opening new escrow transactions and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Completing real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements, clearing titles, assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
- Preparing transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Complete closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements.
- Preparing settlement statements by utilizing lender instructions / TRID Process and closing, balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complying with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing.
Qualifications for a Document Processor:
- 1+ years recent escrow, transaction coordinating or funding experience, handling sales files
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient, ERecording, Resware, Streamline exp desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills: written, telephone and in person
- Commitment to excellent client service and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless escrow processes
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For nineteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.