4100 Newport Place Drive Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an Accounting Analyst, for a leading title insurance company corporate office in Newport Beach CA.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Accounting Analyst will be an integral team member providing support to the finance and operations team and gather, assess, synthesize and compile statistical and financial data for reporting use. This Hybrid position will work from home Mon/Wed/Friday and report to Santa Ana office on Tues/Thursday.
Specific duties will include:
- Prepare and file statistical/financial reports with various regulatory authorities.
- Perform validation of report results against business level operational outcomes
- Analyze, and direct the analysis of large data sets to identify and correct transaction level inaccuracies and incomplete data.
- Responsible for reconciliations of internal accounting data and variance resolution
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking by calling out assumptions and identifying root cause.
- 3years+ accounting experience
- BA relevant to job role, skills and experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial data
- Problem solving - identify complex problems and develop and evaluate options
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient accounting software and tools, Oracle preferred, Advanced Excel
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.