1031 Exchange Officer
5850 Canoga Ave Woodland Hls, CA 91367 US
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a 1031 Exchange Officer to be a contributing team member in Woodland Hills, CA.
Responsibilities and Duties of Exchange Officer
- Review title reports and real estate contracts and input data into a proprietary data base system
- Prepare clients 1031 exchange documents, and manage the timeline to ensure a qualified 1031 Exchange
- Process requests for checks and wire transfers using established internal banking procedures
- Manage a large case load while answering phone inquiries from new and existing clients
- Verify and confirm wire requests
- Monitor incoming funds received in our banking unit and directing those funds to the appropriate client files.
- Maintain and update client files with documents, confirmations and memorandums
- Close out files
- Administration of paperwork involved in the 1031 Exchange process
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for an Exchange Officer:
- Minimum of two years’ related 1031 Exchange work experience
- Experience or familiarity with 1031 Exchanges, real estate law, escrow, title, tax, accounting, banking/finance or legal procedures.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to customer service, and strong follow up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless processes
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For twenty years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.