Title and Escrow Processor
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a multitasking Title and Escrow Processor to join a busy refi unit in Los Angeles.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continues your A Team career.
The Title and Escrow Processor's responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing title reports and identifying issues that need curative action
- Following up on title issues to resolve and clear title reports in advance of closing
- 2-4+ years hands-on processing experience in escrow or title; related real estate experience will be considered and National Title Curative experience is preferred.
- A service oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven decision making and follow up skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.