100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Title Processor to be a contributing team member for a national leading title company in Thousand Oaks, CA
The ideal candidate will have residential file experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and grow in their professional title and escrow career.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Open title orders and update the system with lender information.
- Preparing property reports and doing property research to support sales reps and their customer requests.
- Provide telephone and email customer service to follow up and answer questions on title issues.
- Abstract title documents, run date down searches, and prepare files for recording.
- Providing detailed follow up to ensure timely completion of tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience processing title documents and data entry
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks accurately (attention to detail)
- Proficient with industry software including Datatree, Datatrace, Titlepoint
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced/ multitasking environment which requires good time management skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.