5850 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills, CA 91367
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Title Officer in Woodland Hills, CA.
The Title Officer will work on a busy residential and commercial desk, handling files from beginning to end and some commercial experience preferred.
**Direct Hire Opportunity with Base + Commission**
Responsibilities and Duties
The Title Officer's responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing preliminary title reports to determine insurability
- Reviewing and approving title in accordance with Company procedures and guidelines
- Reviewing customer instructions to determine whether instructions can be met within the limits of the policy requested and the scope of services rendered by the company
- Seeking out and interpreting guidance from internal management to create a "clear to close" status on complex files
- Proactively addressing inquiries from internal and external parties in a professional and urgent way, rectifying issues immediately
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, holiday pay and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5+ years experience working on a title desk
- Experience working with DataTrace, DataTree and TitlePoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.