Title Officer Assistant
270 Newport Center Newport Beach, CA 92660
We have an immediate direct hire opportunity for a Title Officer Assistant on a busy 4 person residential and refi title unit in Newport Beach, CA. The Title Officer Assistant will work on a busy residential desk, handling customer service, abstracting documents and preparing files for recording.
Who are we? We are A Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate specialist. We provide competitive pay from employees' first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as they continue their A Team careers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Title Officer Assistant's responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing preliminary title reports to determine insurability.
- Reviewing and approving title in accordance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Proactively addressing inquiries from internal and external parties in a professional and urgent way, rectifying issues immediately.
- Reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Working with a team to provide "best in class" customer service to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5+ years experience working in a title desk
- Experience working with DataTrace, DataTree and TitlePoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.