Title Officer Assistant
520 N Central Avenue Glendale, CA 91203
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Title Officer Assistant on a busy 4 person residential and refi title unit in Glendale, CA.
The Title Officer Assistant will work on a busy residential desk, handling customer service, abstracting documents and prepping files for recording.
Benefits: A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, holiday pay and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Title Officer Assistants's responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing preliminary title reports to determine insurability
- Reviewing and approving title in accordance with Company procedures and guidelines
- Proactively addressing inquiries from internal and external parties in a professional and urgent way, rectifying issues immediately
- Reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness
- Working with a team to provide "best in class" customer service to clients
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5+ years experience working in a title desk
- Experience working with DataTrace, DataTree and TitlePoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.