Title Insurance Customer Service - Front Desk
15.00-17.00 per hour Glendale, CA 91203
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Title Insurance Customer Service - Front Desk Representative.
The Customer Service Representative will professionally and promptly respond to phone and email requests for property information from brokers, real estate agents and property owners in addition to servicing internal customers. Additional duties include front desk relief and backup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responding to customers' inquiries, comments and requests in a confident, professional, helpful and "calm yet urgent" way
- Recognizing trends and issues that should be escalated to supervisors
- Ensuring follow-up on customer issues, until the customer is satisfied and the issue resolved
- Retrieving scanning and sending documents and forms
- Updating the customer data and order system immediately and thoroughly
- Additional duties include front desk relief and back up.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma plus 1+ years experience as customer service representative. Banking, insurance, title, escrow or mortgage experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role required
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work with professionalism, courtesy and good judgement in a busy and occasionally stressful environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and an ability to quickly learn new systems, with training
- Able to handle repetitive production-type tasks in an accurate and timely way
- Meets commitments and deadlines
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Uses time efficiently
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.