1403 N Tustin Avenue Santa Ana, CA 91705
We have an opportunity for a Title Examiner in Santa Ana, CA.
Who are we? We are A Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate specialist. We provide competitive pay from employees' first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as they continue their A Team careers.
The Title Examiner's responsibilities will include:
- Examining title documents such as liens, mortgages, judgements, easements and maps to verify properties’ legal description
- Searching chain of title
- Preparing reports describing any title encumbrances encountered in title search and describing any actions needed to clear title
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience examining title documents to verify a property's legal description and searching chain of title
- Experience working with DataTrace, DataTree and TitlePoint preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.