Title Document Processor
Santa Ana, CA 92707
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate administrative opportunity as a Title Document Processor to prepare lien release documents and reconveyance for lender clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Open title orders and update the system with lender information
- Reviewing lien release information and prepare the forms for recording reconveyance
- Auditing and matching the information on the records to be sure that it is complete and accurate
- Reviewing and resolving title issues
- Providing detailed customer service and follow up to ensure timely completion of tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience processing title documents and data entry
- Ability to work independently and to complete tasks accurately, and attention to detail
- Proficient with industry software including Datatree, Datatrace, Supersearch
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SIXTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.