Title Curative Specialist
525 N Brand Blvd Glendale, CA 91203
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Title Curative Specialist in Glendale CA.
This position offers motivated candidates with 1 -3 year+ experience in title, escrow or real estate positions and an interest in the title, mortgage or real estate industry the opportunity to continue to learn and grow their industry skills. Related experience preferred.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Title Curative Specialist responsibilities will include:
- Review title reports and identify outstanding liens, judgments and mortgages that need to be cleared
- Research and call the outstanding lien holders to obtain payoff information
- Uploading documents, update data entry, formatting word documents to process document requests
- Scanning and uploading documents and records to an electronic storage system
- Uploading completed files to internet portals and preparing them for email delivery
- Maintaining quality control to ensure work accuracy and timely delivery
- Research and resolve questions and obtain information as needed by telephone or email requests.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of hands-on office experience in the title, escrow, mortgage, or other real estate related industry is required for this position.
- Proficient data entry and keyboard skills, with commitment to accuracy
- Computer savvy. Intermediate excel and word, able to save, upload, and format files and documents.
- Experience scanning/imaging files and retrieving documents
- Attention to detail, organized, accurate and efficient
- Good customer service skills with the ability to professionally follow up on requests and resolve issues
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For EIGHTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.