Mission Viejo, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate administrative opportunity as a Title Coordinator to play a Relief Title Assistant role, assisting teams as needed in a Title company office in Mission Viejo.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Typing title preliminary reports and closed reports for resale, refi and commercial
- Reviewing title documents such as liens mortgages, judgements, to verify information is correct
- Abstracting files
- Running date downs
- Auditing and matching the information on the records to be sure that it is complete and accurate
- Opening orders
- Reviewing and resolving title issues
- Providing detailed customer service
- 3+ years of experience on a title unit working sales and refi files from beginning to end
- Ability to work well with different personalities and adapt smoothly to individual Title Officer systems and processors
- Proficient with industry software including Datatree, Datatrace, Supersearch
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.