A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Title Coordinator to join a busy residential unit in a Title company office in Glendale.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for growth and further skill development in the Title industry.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The duties of the Title Coordinator will include:
- Reviewing title reports and identifying title issues to resolve
- Assisting Title Officers to prepare files for close
- Search and obtain title documents as requested by clients and sales reps
- Providing excellent customer service by phone and email
- 1-3 years related experience in the title industry, including experience with title documents, and title-specific experience communicating with customers
- High School diploma
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with Datatree, Datatrace, Title Point and document scanning software is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to perform detail-oriented repetitive tasks where accuracy and efficiency are important
- Meets commitments and deadlines
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.