801 N Brand Bvld Glendale, CA 91203
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries. Our busy title company client, has an immediate opening for an experienced Title Assistant to provide customer service, prepare property reports, and assist with open order and data entry and preparing files for recording.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from employees' first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as they continue their A Team careers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Open title orders and update the system with lender information
- Preparing property reports and doing property research to support sales reps and their customer requests.
- Provide telephone and email customer service to follow up and answer questions on title issues
- Abstract title documents, run date down searches and prepare files for recording
- Providing detailed follow up to ensure timely completion of tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience processing title documents and data entry
- Ability to work independently and to complete tasks accurately, and attention to detail
- Proficient with industry software including Datatree, Datatrace, Titlepoint
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.