Glendale, CA 91203
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Title Officer in DowntownLos Angeles, CA
The Title Assistant will work on a busy residential and commercial desk, handling files from beginning to end and some commercial experience preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Title Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls, and providing information to clear title issues prior to closing
- Abstracting documents and preparing files for recording
- Running Date-downs and GI in preparation for closing
- Typing endorsements and CPL letters
- Proactively addressing inquiries from internal and external parties in a professional and urgent way, rectifying issues immediately
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, holiday pay and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5+ years experience working on a title desk in a team environment
- Experience working with DataTrace, DataTree and TitlePoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.