Title Assistant Commercial
21.00-26.00 per hour Woodland Hills, CA 91403
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Title Coordinator to join a busy commercial title unit in a Title company office in Los Angeles, CA.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for growth and skill development in the Title industry.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The duties of the Title Coordinator will include:
- Opening title orders, pulling legal and vesting
- Reviewing title reports and identifying title issues to resolve
- Clearing general index, abstracting documents, date-downs, preparing files for recording
- Providing excellent customer service, prompt follow up on phone calls and emails.
Required skills and experience:
- 3-5 years related experience in the title industry, including experience with title documents, and title-specific experience communicating with customers
- High School diploma
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with Datatree, Datatrace, Title Point and document scanning software is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to perform detail-oriented repetitive tasks where accuracy and efficiency are important
- Meets commitments and deadlines
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.