Title Assistant/ Customer Service
324 S Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, CA 91502
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate administrative opportunity as a Title Assistant provide customer service, prepare property reports, and assist with open order, data entry, and preparing files for recording in Burbank, CA.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Open title orders and update the system with lender information.
- Preparing property reports and doing property research to support sales reps and their customer requests.
- Provide telephone and email customer service to follow up and answer questions on title issues.
- Abstract title documents, run date down searches, and prepare files for recording.
- Providing detailed follow up to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- Handling busy phones and client email requests, applying excellent written and verbal communication
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience processing title documents and data entry
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks accurately (attention to detail)
- Proficient with industry software including Datatree, Datatrace, Titlepoint
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced/ multitasking environment which requires good time management skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.