Title Assistant / Title Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a customer service-minded title professional who is organized and detailed oriented to join a busy mixed title desk in Los Angeles.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Title Coordinator will join a busy team working on both commercial and residential files. The position offers a unique opportunity to build additional skills and knowledge in title. The duties will include:
- Title abstracting and recording
- Persistently following up to gather the documents needed to close files
- Providing excellent customer service
- 3 years + related experience in the title industry, including abstracting and recording experience, along with title-specific experience communicating with customers
- Commercial title experience is a big plus
- High School diploma required
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with Datatree, Datatrace and Title Point is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented tasks where accuracy and efficiency are important
- Meets commitments and deadlines
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.