Title Accounting Assistant
1000 N Central Avenue Glendale, CA 91202
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Title Accounting Assistant in Glendale, CA.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily banking and reconciliation of office deposits and trust accounting
- Unclaimed property processing, and scheduled state reporting
- Receiving monies, posting to general ledger and preparing disbursements for commissions
- Daily credit card reconciling, charge-back maintenance
- Performing bank reconciliations of deposits and disbursements, balancing of accounts
- Preparing of monthly reporting for the Controller
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of accounting experience including accounts receivable and bank reconciliation in a busy, high volume accounting department required
- Strong computer skills: Excel proficiency, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Formatting
- Knowledge of AS400 accounting software, or related programs desired
- Real estate or related industry accounting experience preferred
- HS Diploma required. AA or BA in Accounting preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and efficiency when performing data entry tasks
- Meets deadlines and commitments
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.