TItle Industry - Customer Service Representative
Santa Ana, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative with experience in title, escrow or mortgage to join a call center team in a Title Insurance company call center in Santa Ana.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities of the Title Insurance Customer Service Representative will include:
- Responding to a high volume of phone calls with customers' inquiries, comments and requests in a confident, professional, helpful and "calm yet urgent" way
- Assisting sales reps and client companies while recognizing trends and issues that should be escalated to supervisors
- Ensuring follow-up on customer issues, until the customer is satisfied and the issue resolved
- Reviewing Title Chain and pulling legal and vesting
- Researching and preparing property profiles
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years customer service experience in banking, insurance, title, escrow or mortgage is required for this role.
- Good working knowledge of title and real estate documents
- Computer literate, experience with Datatree, Datatrace, Titlepoint, and related title programs preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work with professionalism, courtesy and good judgement in a busy and occasionally stressful environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and an ability to quickly learn new systems, with training
- Meets commitments and deadlines
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Uses time efficiently
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.