A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, is looking to add a detail-oriented Staffing Manager / Recruiter in our growing Encino office.
The Staffing Manager /Recruiter will source, screen and interview job candidates to identify the skills, behaviors and interests that will make them successful in the vibrant real estate industries we serve, including title, escrow, mortgage and new home building.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment, enjoys people and phone work, and is intent on delivering great customer service to our job candidates, employees and industry clients.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a growing, woman-owned business with a family feel, to be rewarded for your individual contributions to the team’s achievements and to pursue the excellent opportunities for professional growth and career advancement offered by a respected and growing small business.
- A full and generous benefits package
- Frequent and fun celebrations of company milestones, holidays, etc.
- Continual learning opportunities
- Competitive hourly base pay (based on experience)
- Monthly performance-based commission payments
- Our annual bonus based on the performance of our entire team
The duties and responsibilities of the Staffing Manager / Recruiter will include:
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates with skills and experience related to the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries
- Selecting candidates who are the best fit for client staffing needs and making placements that end as a win-win success for our client and our employee
- Executing a recruiting call planning strategy to meet and exceed weekly interview and assignment goals
- Managing employees on assignment to anticipate and resolve issues, coach for success, and ensure satisfied retention of the employee and successful completion of the assignment with the client company