Sales Support Assistant
Torrance, CA 90501
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Sales Support Assistant to support both the inside and outside sales teams of a title company in Torrance, CA. This administrative position supports all sales team members, sales management and office manager and plays an important role ensuring that customer needs and follow up is performed to exceed service expectations.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Sales Support Assistant's responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely and accurate sales reports
- Opening and editing orders
- Handling a variety of administrative duties such as answering phones, assigning online pass codes for online technology tools and preparing and packaging sales packets for reps
- Learning and using the company's online real estate data tools,
- Directing customer service requests to the correct department to expedite the follow up needed.
- Manage inventory and order all office supplies and sales related supplies for the sales team, including business cards, thank you notes, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required, plus 1 year of administrative experience in a professional office
- Basic understanding of the title insurance industry is required.
- Ability to type 45 WPM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must be able to collect, analyze and prioritize information in order to find creative and timely solutions for solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and often under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to adhere to deadlines, take good notes and not be afraid to ask questions.
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.