Sales Administrative Coordinator
17.00-19.00 per hour Irvine, CA 92612
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Sales Administrative Coordinator supporting inside and outside sales reps and assisting with customer service follow up for their clients.
The Coordinator plays a valuable role in supporting the sales team and servicing their valued clients. The ideal Coordinator is a very detail-oriented individual who will carry responsibilities in administrative support, and client service.
The Coordinator 's responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with other team members and vendors
- Performing general office administration duties such as processing orders and shipments, ordering supplies and maintaining office equipment, maintaining files and records, making travel arrangements and compiling expense and Excel business reports
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and other team members
- Assisting with sales, marketing and follow up of products and services
- Preparing sales reports and assisting with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed
- 1-2 years of experience in an admin or coordinating role in title customer service or related positions
- BA in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Strong customer service, and follow up skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to create and maintain files, spreadsheet reports, projects and tracking systems
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated success in a support role where you have delivered an above and beyond approach to your work.
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.