Sales & Marketing Coordinator
West Los Angeles, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate entry level opening for a recent college graduate with 1-2 years of intern or professional experience to take on a role as Sales & Marketing Coordinator with a Westside luxury real estate firm that partners with a network of affiliated global real estate companies.
This position offers new college graduates a unique opportunity to apply marketing skills gained in college to Southern California's vibrant real estate industry and to gain diverse hands-on experience in a positive and highly professional culture.
The Sales & MarketingCoordinator's responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client marketing databases and lists for email marketing campaigns
- Updating and maintaining website information to market global real estate properties
- Creating social media postings in conjunction with marketing initiatives
- Handling account management, customer service and event coordination
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and other team members
- Assisting with sales, marketing and follow up of products and services
- Assisting Management Team with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed
- BA in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field required
- 1+ years of experience in an admin or coordinating role in sales, human resources, or marketing; hands-on internship experience included
- Proficient with Excel, Wordpress and Photoshop
- Strong desire to build and grow skills and experience in real estate
- Strong writing, content creation and proofreading skills
- Must be detail-oriented and creative
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success in a support role where you have delivered an above and beyond approach to your work
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.