Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate specialist, has an immediate opening for an experienced Real Estate Transaction Coordinatorin a real estate office in Beverly Hills.
The Real Estate Transaction Coordinatorwill support the office's real estate agents as they close residential deals.
The varied responsibilities of this position will include:
- Reviewing contracts for accuracy and completion
- Preparing opening reports
- Serving as the company's liaison with all of the parties (lenders, appraisers, inspectors, etc.) involved in the sales transaction
- Identifying and obtaining missing documents and following through to ensure a timely closing
- 1-3 year minimum of transaction coordinator or related real estate office experience working with residential sales transactions
- Understanding of real estate transactions
- Customer service experience and excellent follow-up skills
- Natural self-starter, eager to take initiative and drive a process to completion
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel. Paperless transaction and Skyslope experience a plus
- Commitment to provide superior client service
- Strong communication skills, in person, by telephone and in writing
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.