Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
9605 Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90210
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator, for our client, a real estate brokerage office in Beverly Hills, CA.
This position offers an office professional or recent grad with 1-3 years of experience and familiarity with the real estate industry a unique opportunity to apply marketing and organizational skills to gain diverse, hands-on experience in a positive and highly professional culture.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job. An A team member who continues their career can become eligible for medical insurance, sick days, paid holidays and participate in the 401K plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating meetings, schedules, calendars and client events.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Assisting with office administrative duties including preparing marketing flyers and open house listing materials.
- Managing and updating client databases, tracking systems, and reports.
- Assisting the Management Team with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in an Admin/ Marketing Coordinator role in a professional office; legal, title, escrow, mortgage, insurance, real estate related experience preferred
- Tech savvy; strong Word and Excel skills, working knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Mac experience
- Social media savvy with good working knowledge of professional use of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms
- Proven writing, proofreading, and grammar skills a must
- Must be detail-oriented and able to create and maintain files, images, flyers, spreadsheet reports, in a variety of software programs
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.