Property and Casualty, Customer Service
400 spectrum Center Drive Irvine, CA 92618
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative working with a property and casualty insurance call center.
This position offers candidates with previous experience in the banking, insurance or real estate industries the opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge they gained in those industries to this customer service role.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Responding to customers' inquiries, comments and requests in a confident, professional, helpful and "calm yet urgent" way
- Answer questions on plan coverage information, quotes, policy changes, and billing questions
- Recognizing trends and issues that should be escalated to supervisors
- Ensuring follow-up on customer issues, until the customer is satisfied and the issue resolved
- Updating customer records and processing payments
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years customer service in insurance industry
- P&C Insurance Agent license required
- Previous experience in a call center customer service desired
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work with professionalism, courtesy and good judgement in a busy and occasionally stressful environment
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Suite and ability to quickly learn new systems, with training
- Meets commitments and deadlines
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.