Property Manager Assistant - Residential MultiFamily
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Property Management Assistant- Residential Multifamily in Beverly Hills, CA.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
In this position, the Property Management Assistant will assist in the day-to-day functions of the property management department by handling these responsibilities:
- Friendly and welcoming phone and in person front desk customer service
- Ensures all rent is collected as due.
- Preparation of all tenant correspondence, including late payment notices.
- Updates database and accounting systems with move-in, move-out and other tenant and leasing information.
- Prepares daily, monthly banking and accounting reports
- Takes escalated service requests and works with property manager to ensure adherence to customer service standards. Works with vendors to insure that tenant issues are dealt with in a timely manner and that proper follow-through is done.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- 2 years of experience in Property Management
- Fluency is Spanish is preferred
- Knowledge of Yardi software and Quickbooks; Microsoft
- Commitment to excellent customer service
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SIXTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.