Office Administrator / Marketing Coordinator - Real Estate
12930 Ventura Blvd Studio City, CA 91604
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an Office Administrator/Marketing Coordinator with a real estate brokerage office in Studio City, CA.
The Office Administrator / Marketing Coordinator plays a valuable role in supporting the firm's agents and servicing the firm's clients. This dynamic real estate office needs a strong administrative professional to support the top producing real estate agents and assistants, and to maintain and support the office operations. This position offers an office professional or recent grad with 1-3 years of experience and familiarity with the real estate industry a unique opportunity to apply marketing and organizational skills to gain diverse, hands-on experience in a positive and highly professional culture.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job. A team member who continues their career can become eligible for medical insurance, sick days, paid holidays and participate in the 401K plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating meetings, schedules, calendars and client events
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, vendors and colleagues
- Assisting with office administrative duties including preparing marketing flyers, open house listing materials, supporting agents with technical computer issues, and tracking agent expenses and marketing budgets.
- Managing and updating client database, tracking systems, and reports
- Assisting Management Team with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in an admin or coordinating role in a professional office; legal, title, escrow, mortgage, insurance, real estate related experience preferred.
- Tech savvy; strong Word and Excel skills, working knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Mac experience
- Social media savvy, with good working knowledge of professional use of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms
- Proven writing, proof reading and grammar skills a must.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to create and maintain files, images, flyers, spreadsheet reports, in a variety of software programs.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated success in a support role delivering above and beyond client service
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.