Member Services Representative
1000 N Central Avenue Glendale, CA 91202
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an opportunity for a Member Services Representative at a busy Credit Union in Glendale, CA.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process teller transactions such as deposits, payments, withdrawals, wires, etc.
- Answer member inquiries while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations, and consumer privacy policies
- Maintain adequate cash supply within limits and balance cash drawer daily
- Assist with back office functions
- Promote lending products and services
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and competency working with numbers
- Excellent customer service skills, including good follow-up skills and the ability to problem solve and resolve issues for customers
- Strong computer literacy; Word, Excel, Outlook, 10-key
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.