Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator in the corporate office of a Southern California real estate and mortgage company.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue your A Team career. This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator plays a valuable role in marketing services for the network brand for the firm's offices and agents. This position offers an office professional with 2-3 years of experience and familiarity with the real estate industry a unique opportunity to apply marketing, writing and organizational skills to Southern California's vibrant real estate industry and to gain diverse, hands-on experience in a positive and highly professional culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing multiple brand pages across social media platforms on a regular basis
- Responding to inquiries and managing research and coordination for the firm's referral program; maintaining tracking system and database for referrals
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, agents and colleagues
- Assisting agents and management with sales, marketing and follow up of products and services
- Writing copy for brochures, advertisements, online social media posts and other printed and digital marketing materials
- Managing and updating tracking systems, and reporting on analytics
- Assisting Management Team with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in an admin or coordinating role in a professional office; title, escrow, mortgage, new home builder or brokerage experience preferred.
- Computer-savvy: strong Word and Excel skills, working knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Mac experience
- Social media savvy, with good working knowledge of professional use of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms and understanding of social media analytics
- Must be detail-oriented and able to write and maintain files, images, flyers, spreadsheet reports, and other projects
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated success in a support role delivering above and beyond client service
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.