Marketing and Administrative Coordinator
Westlake Village, CA 91361
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Marketing and Administrative Coordinator with a real estate office in Westlake Village, CA.
The Marketing and Administrative Coordinator plays a valuable role in supporting the firm's team and servicing the firm's clients.
This position offers an office professional or recent grad with 1-3 years of experience and familiarity with the real estate industry a unique opportunity to apply marketing and organizational skills to gain diverse, hands-on experience in a positive and highly professional culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating with other team members and vendors
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, vendors and colleagues
- Assisting with office administrative duties including client billing, accounts receivable follow up, and resolving questions and issues with vendors, employees and clients.
- Collaborate to create and maintain social media postings on FaceBook, website updates and postings, Constant Contact newsletters and campaigns.
- Managing and updating client database, tracking systems, and reports
- Assisting Management Team with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in an admin or coordinating role in a professional office; title, escrow, mortgage, insurance, new homebuilder or brokerage experience preferred.
- Tech savvy; strong Word and Excel skills, working knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Mac experience
- Social media savvy, with good working knowledge of professional use of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms
- Proven writing, proof reading and grammar skills a must.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to create and maintain files, images, flyers, spreadsheet reports, in a variety of software programs.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated success in a support role delivering above and beyond client service
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SIXTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.