Loan Officer Assistant
8214 Foothill Blvd Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Looking for a real estate related position, where you can have a stable paycheck and grow your career in the industry?
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Loan Officer Assistant to work alongside and support a busy, top producing Loan Officer in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
This position offers candidates with loan experience an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the entire loan process and to learn about the business from a highly successful loan officer.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from your first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue your A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant 's responsibilities will include:
- Taking loan applications and assist borrowers by guiding them through the loan process
- Entering information and uploading documents into the loan system
- Verify borrower's information in system
- Input 1003 loan application and analyze appraisals, credit reports and other mortgage docs
- Tracking the mortgage pipeline
- Calculating applicants' income and running DU
- Helping to clear conditions
- Making sure everything is anticipated and resolved so that closings occur on time
- Following up with real estate agents about their clients' loans
- 2 years of experience working in title, escrow, settlement services or mortgage processing required
- Prior experience as a loan officer assistant or loan processor preferred, including an understanding of how to structure a loan
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing and email
- Ability to build rapport and communicate professionally with both borrowers and real estate agents
- General knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines
- Experience working with credit reports, income and asset documents, and appraisals
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work with accuracy and a professional demeanor in a high volume environment
- Proactive, organized, able to multi-task
- High school diploma
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.