Loan Document Specialist
19000 Macarthur Blvd Irvine, CA 92612
A Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate specialist, has an immediate opportunity for a detail oriented, experienced Loan Document Specialist with a mortgage company in Irvine, CA.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for growth and skill development in the mortgage industry. A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from employees' first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as they continue their A Team careers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing mortgage loan packages in accordance with lending guidelines within a timely manner
- Processing 1003 loan applications
- Holding responsibility for all verifications including VOE, VOD and ensuring applicants meet lender's standards
- Securing information for complete loan packages including title reports, borrowers financial information, credit report and all necessary real estate contracts
- Ensuring loan process adheres to all compliance standards
- Monitoring and maintaining mortgage loan application pipeline
- Coordinating between Loan Officer and Underwriting to ensure timely processing of the transaction
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years recent mortgage loan processing experience
- Good computer skills, preferably experience with Encompass, Word, Excel
- Detail-oriented, reliable and determined to do what it takes to get the job done
- Highly organized and proactive; able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of loan terminology
- Excellent communication skills. This position will demand that you communicate well with external contacts as well as with your internal colleagues
- Well developed problem solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.