Human Resources Leave of Absence Specialist
Santa Ana, CA 92707
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources Leave of Absence Specialist to serve as a channel for employee and manager inquiries and manage leave requests including FMLA, ADA, Workers compensation and other employee leave requests.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Human Resources Leave of Absence Specialist will:
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to inquiries via phone, mail, chat, etc.
- Assist manager and employees with eligibility information and manage requests for paid and unpaid leave cases including personal leave, maternity, military, or other more complex leave requests
- Perform basic administration processing, data input and verification of required documentation
- Determine if the employee is eligible for leave, calculate duration of the leave, and monitor activity during leave to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Participate in project initiatives, and assist as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in related field, PHR, SPHR or HR certification preferred
- 2-3 yrs HR leave administration exp in a multi-state corporation
- Demonstrated communication skills with all levels of the organization to ensure all parties understand their responsibilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HRMS (Workday preferred); ability to multi-task using several applications while assisting a customer
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SIXTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.