Human Resources Call Center Representative
Santa Ana, CA 92705
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity in the corporate office of a national title company for a Human Resources Call Center Representative to serve as channel for routine employee and manager inquiries regarding HR policy, processes and systems.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The HR Call Center Representative will:
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to inquiries via phone, mail, chat, etc.
- Assist manager and employee with guidance on procedural guidelines and documentation required for processing human resources related requests
- Perform basic administration processing, data input and verification of required documentation
- Provide support for employees and managers, including new hire on-boarding, job changes, leave of absences, terminations, etc.
- Assist with evaluating employees needs and redirecting to the appropriate department as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS and HR call center experience desired
- 1-2yrs HR related experience, customer service experience and new employee on-boarding experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service, ensuring the customer’s questions/concerns or issues are answered and/or resolved
- Excellent verbal communications and listening skills via telephone; solid written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and HRMS (Workday preferred); ability to multi-task using several applications while assisting a customer
- Flexible to adapt to work specified shift and extended hours as necessary
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.