Human Resources / Benefit Assistant
Santa Ana, CA 92707
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources and Benefit Assistant to respond to employee inquiries, and coordinate and assist the department with the preparation and distribution of enrollment materials and processing plan requests, payments and reporting.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career. Competitive pay will be based on relevant experience.
The Human Resources and Benefit Assistant will:
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to inquiries by phone, email or in person/chat etc.
- Assist to manage requests for changes to plans, withdrawals, and terminations of benefits.
- Perform data analysis using excel to identify eligible employees, and to prepare the required compliance reporting.
- Extensive data input and verification of required documentation
- Participate in project initiatives, and assist as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- AA/BA/BS in related field, CEP, CEBS preferred
- Strong excel, and data analysis experience using excel
- Demonstrated communication skills with all levels of the organization to ensure all parties understand their responsibilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HRMS (Workday preferred); ability to multi-task using several applications while assisting a customer
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.